Applications for admission
To apply you must have the following skills :
- Exercise executive or senior management responsibilities
- Hold a level 7 RNCP diploma (Master 2 or engineering degree), European standards: EQF
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Perfect command of French (oral and written)
- Have a good knowledge of English
- Present a medical certificate that does not contraindicate the practice of physical activities and sports.
For any question related to access to training for people with disabilities, we are at your disposal to answer you at 06 88 18 55 50 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
For EXTERNAL CANDIDATES (excluding gendarmerie officers):
- Download and complete the application form in Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Application form
- Measurements sheet
- Authorization form
- Gather all the supporting documents requested (any incomplete file will not be studied);
- Return the complete file by email as soon as possible and before May 23, 2023 to email@example.com
After studying your file and obtaining a first validation, you will be contacted to agree on a motivation interview (on the site of the École Militaire in Paris) before a selection commission composed of the following jury
- MBA Director and EOGN Commander
- A representative of the faculty college
- A representative of the employer college
- A representative of the auditing college
- The head of the MBA department
For INTERNAL CANDIDATES (gendarmerie officers), consult the DPO.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- Schedule 2022 (the schedule for the year 2023-2024 will be online in April 2023):
- to follow the 1-year training (2022-2023)
- to spread your education over 2 years (2022-2024)
- The 10th class will begin classes the week of September 4, 2023
- Admission rate:
- 2020/2021: 34 applications for 26 selected (76.5%)
- 2021/2022: 64 applications for 29 selected (48.3%)
- Success rate (graduation):
- 2020/2021: 24 successful graduates out of 26 auditors (92.3% success rate)
Good luck to all!
For any further information : 06 88 18 55 50 ( this phone does not take sms) or via firstname.lastname@example.org .
The MBA brought added value to the diverse aspects of my professional activity, especially in my role as a referent in economic intelligence. The interdisciplinary/cross-cutting approach of the public-private sector and the numerous feedbacks of experience gave us the opportunity to continuously improve and strengthen the quality of our actions within our security department.
IT transformation program manager at ArcelorMittal
This MBA allowed me to develop an approach to public-private co-production by comparing the know-how of the gendarmerie with that of private security agencies.
This MBA gave me the opportunity to refine my approach to safety and risk management, in its double dimension, both strategic and operational.